Thursday, December 11, 2008

For those that prefer flats

I happened to overhear a young woman who was tall and what I would call a "skinny mini" mention that she doesn't like wearing heels. I personally love to wear heels but for all the tall ladies out there who may share her sentiments I recently purchased a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats which I've been wearing almost everyday since I got them. Black patent leather was my choice because of versatility as they dress up jeans and I can wear them when I'm traveling for work but they can also be found in suede and leather in various colors.

Some may think they're too expensive at $195 but I don't mind spending a bit more on shoes because of my large feet, I'm a size 11 and not all designers even make shoes above a 10. Trust me I looked around for something less expensive that I would like and be comfortable in but I didn't really find anything I loved, and if I don't LOVE something I don't see the point in buying it.





Patent Reva Ballet Flat
www.toryburch.com

No comments: